There’s probably going to be a Men In Black/23 Jump Street movie
Welcome back to our lives, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. Make yourselves at home.
Back in 2014 when Sony had the huge leak problem and tons of their potential projects were made public, there was one that made us v. v. excited. And now, two years down the track, it's looking like it's probably going ahead.
The idea? A movie combining huge franchises 23 Jump Street and Men In Black. Our reaction to the idea?
Yes, yes, yes x 1,000.
So everything's only at the "reportedly" stage with no hard facts, but here's what sources are saying:
- Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill WILL be in it
- Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones WON'T be in it
- Jump Street's directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller won't be back in the directors' chairs
- Sony is envisaging this flick as a way to relaunch MIB
- Production is supposed to commence in June
We. Cannot. Wait.