Collection statement - subscription
The primary purpose for which Nova is collecting your personal information is to enable you to subscribe to, and receive, email newsletters from us.
You agree that we may also use your personal information for the following related secondary purposes:
- to communicate with you, including by email, mail or telephone (including to respond to any enquiry or complaint made by you);
- to assess and improve the performance of our products, services and technologies;
- to send you direct marketing and other promotional material about Nova’s products and/or services (or the products and/or services of our related bodies corporate or third party clients/partners) that we believe you may be interested in;
- to comply with any law, rule or regulation (including the Privacy Act); and
For the purposes described above, we may also disclose your personal information to the following organisations (as well as otherwise permitted or required under Australian law):
- Nova’s related bodies corporate;
- Nova’s service providers and other third party contractors who carry out functions on our behalf (including (but not limited to) market research and IT administration);
- third party clients/partners of Nova whom you have opted-in to allowing Nova to disclose your personal information to; and
Some recipients to whom we disclose your personal information may be located (or have facilities located) overseas, such as our data storage providers. It is not practicable to list every country in which such recipients are located but such countries may include Singapore and Honk Kong.
Failure to provide personal information (or providing incomplete or incorrect personal information) may result in us being unable to send newsletters to you.